Baltic Amber Baby Amber Teething Necklace - Milky
Quick OverviewA Baltic amber teething necklace is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething. The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic...
A Baltic amber teething necklace is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething. The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin’s warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
Dimensions of amber teething necklace are:
- Weight: 5.5grams-8.00grams in weight
- Length: 11.5-12.5 inches long or (31centimeters-32centimeters long)
- Material: natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make current amber teething necklace
Amber teething necklace facts:
- A natural analgesic, amber will help calm a baby without resorting to drugs.
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases minuscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream.
How does teething beads work?
It reduces red inflamed cheeks and stimulates the thyroid glands to reduce drooling. Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease.
Are amber teething necklaces safe?
As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber teething necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring!
Warnings and Cautions
Our suggested list of required warnings and cautions:
- Amber teething necklaces should be removed when baby is sleeping or unattended!
- Amber necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing!
- Please use caution and supervise your child while using the necklace!